Monday, September 24, 2012

We HUGGED Gavin Rossdale!!

This pic was taken the moment after we hugged him....priceless!!
 So Rob allowed me to be a total nerd this weekend and fullfill my dream of being a groupie, by following Bush down to California, even thoough we just saw them here LOL Man was it worth it!! Gavin came out into the crowd, like we knew he would, cuz he did last time, BUT this time me and Amanda were ready for it!! We were right by an isle!! I showed him my shirt that said "I LOVE GAVIN" and gave him a real, two armed hug!! We were covered in his sweat lol!! Needless to say it was AMAZING lol our new motto for life when crap happens is "so what, I hugged Gavin!!"


This is after we calmed downed a bit...soaking it all in

There he is behind us..neither of us thought to take a picture WHILE hugging him....

getting ready for the concert, eating dinner, if we only knew what was about to take place.....

um...this is the biggest salad EVER, it's called "the lawnmower" dave & busters yum....

even stewie was there to see BUSH!! By the way we also saw Deftones and Stone Temple Pilots...there was show was also awesome


killing time in the day hanging at the mall




our hotel room was so cute, decorated with browns, orange, and yellows, like somebody else I know....

We also met Chalene Johnson, creator of Turbo, and took her class!!

along with her sister Janelle, who is like my new Idol btw!!



The class was killer! I loved it!!


While I was gone, Grandma and Grandpa took Jonah and Lucas to Ogden watch our nephew Spencers football game :) I love knowing my kids are in such great hands while I'm gone
and apparantly Jonah got stuck in a box and Daddy laughed him and took a picture LOL
and Grandpa had to do work downtown so they got to play around the capitol




April had Kaleb and Coco, Kenzie colored Coco's bangs lavander...sounds crazy I know but it is super cute!! more pics to come....
 


1 comment:

  1. So what! We hugged Gavin...... ;) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! We have the best lives ever!! Lol (oh and that pic of Jonah stuck in the box literally made me lol)

    ReplyDelete