Saturday, September 15, 2012

One eternal round

 We have set a monthly goal with the Weaver family to go together to the temple. We went to Bountiful tonight. This is quickly becoming one of my favorites :) We did sealings tonight and it was awesome. It made me reflect on my own wedding day. I remember being sooooo nervous and scared I was moving too quickly. Being reminded today of the promises I made 7 yrs ago, I can't imagine promising myself to anyone else. I love my hunny, and I'm glad I get to spend forever with him.
These arches are one of my favorite things about this temple. And there's Robbie in them looking so cute lol

Weaver family temple day, not all of us were able to make it, lots of stuff was going on this weekend, but it was still so nice.

April and Dustin watched the kids while we went to the temple. They took them for a 3.5 mile hike lol, you can't find much better babysitters than that!

They had a blast! Look how cute they all look!

No comments:

Post a Comment