Thursday, September 20, 2012

oh....my.....goodness!!

Uproar! Dustin, April, Cicily, Rob, Amanda, Ben....this was Ben's first concert EVER!!! can you believe that???
How many pictures can you count with Rob pulling faces in the background?? The winner will get a special treat
 So back in June for Fathers day April and I bought Dustin and Rob tickets to Uproar Rockstar Fetstival. To tell the truth I have kind of forgetten about it over the last couple months...LOL Man oh Man if I would have known how good it was going to be I wouldn't have been able to wait all this time! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!! I love love love concerts!! It brings people from all walks of life together with one common interest....music!!
Dusto and April...This was there first time at USANA!!

Cillin like villians...USANA is my favorite venue, you just getta "hang"

"sup"

let the music move you!!



sometimes pics with Rob are like playing "where's waldo"

me and my man

they say after being married to someone you start to act like eachother...
hmmm...it might be a little small...
name the guy on aprils shir....
one of my most favorite bands right now...Redlight King

aahhhhhhhhhhhh
singing our guts out








1 comment:

  1. HOw fun! I wish my husband would love to go to concerts with me. I don't know maybe he would. Usana looks fun too. I'll have to go there some day.

    ReplyDelete