Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hunter pride for life!

 Finally the first week of school has come and gone. My kids are going to my old elem. school and I love it!! They are so grown up. Kaleb does a little dance in the morning every time I say it's a school day. and Coco wants to get right in the bath the minute she wakes up to start to get ready for school. Lucas has a homework packet he has to work on every night and I am amazed at how much he knows. We had a back to school carnival on Friday and it was such a great turn out! The guy who runs the carnival says it was the best turn out they have had! We sold a ton of Hunter t's and so many people came up and told us what a great time they had!! Our love our school and our neighborhood. I hear so much critisism about "this area" from people who have never even spent anytime here. Well "this area" is full of tight knit families and friends who want what is best for their children. I was so impressed with ALL of the families I saw supporting the school their children attend. How caring and involved the parents were and want to be. The teachers who were there to build up there children and the principle who spent her Friday night making sure everyone was safe. It might sound dumb, but it was all very touching. To all you haters: "West side is the best side!" lol....but seriously.....
The first day of school is ALL about the backpack :)

Lucas was sooo excited to see Azlin and Mason AND to find out they are in the same class. They were all in preschool together last year. Lucas says he is going to marry Azlin.

Tatum, Whitney and Miley are also Lukies friends from church and they are all in the same school class!
 

These three crazies are in the same class, I feel sorry for the teacher.

Kaleb and Holden are best buds, and Coco says she is going to marry Holden. My kids are obsessed with finding a spouse at a young age!

In their cute classroom. Coco was hesitant at first...that lasted about 30 seconds

Kaleb kept telling me he wanted me to go home :(

On the phone making Friday night plans I'm assuming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment