Monday, September 17, 2012

Double Duty

We had to split up yesterday and play double duty:
 Our "little" nephew Zach is now 12 and has been sosososo excited to receive to the priesthood. He has been talking about it for a while letting everyone know "guess what...I get the priesthood on the 16th." LOL he is so cute. He is such a spiritual young man. He has had to experience such heartache at such a young age. I am so impressed with how he has handled the trials he has been dealt and is truley an inspiration to us all. I love you Zach!
 Meanwhile downtown......
My sister and her family moved back to Utah 3 yrs ago and right when they got back we started hiking together again...we did that A LOT in AZ together. The first hike we did when they got back was Esign Peak. I remember being so happy to be together again, and to have my family back. Ensign Peak is amazing to me anyway. It's this short STEEP walk, especially when you have an extra 23lbs of solid Jonah on your back and suddenly you turn a corner and you're on top of the world. It's always quite windy up there, which is so refreshing, and you have a veiw of beautiful Salt Lake. I absolutely love it.

I LOVE SLC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment