Friday, September 14, 2012

6!

My Lukie pookie is  6 yrs old!! He has been waiting for this day all year!! I think it has been the longest count down we have ever had in our home. He is growing into such a great young man. I love him so much. I am so proud of him. He is so smart, funny, and creative. I don't know what I would do with out him. A few people stopped by to tell him how much they love him and wish him a happy bday.
uncle Dustin and aunt April

Coco missed dinner cuz her had dance but ran right in and jumped in the pictures once she got home.

cousins!

Coco and Kaleb had to give Lukie a present first think in the morning. They didn't want to wait for Daddy to come home, even Jonah missed out on the fun!
I have known Rob and Anne since I was about 10. They live 3 houses down from us. They are absolutely wonderful. It's like having another set of grandparents for my kids. The kids stop by there everyday at least once. They call out "I'm going to Annes!" "I'm going to Robs!" It's so cute. And everyday without fail they have a little treat for them. They amaze me with the love and patience that they have. I love them!

Uncle Jackson and Nana also were around but apparantly no one listened to me when I said to take a picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment