Tuesday, January 8, 2013

time is precious

Who would think/dare to paint a beautiful antique clock?? I would!! My neighbor gave me this clock a while ago...knowing that I love this style...and I have been wanting to paint it white. Finally I got around to it and of course I forgot to take a true before picture and didn't think about it until it was all taped and prepped to paint. I was not about to take off the tape so this is as good as it gets.
 The clock was already in great shape and fully works. It was a really pretty dark wood color...just not my style....
I just used flat white spray paint which is great for furniture type stuff.
 woa- la a new clock! It looks so pretty in our home and I absolutely LOVE the sounds it makes.

I love the side windows on it AND of course I changed the hardware...hardware is EVERYTHING to me!

2 comments:

  1. You are so freaking creative! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to come and start doing some projects with me :)

    ReplyDelete