Wednesday, January 16, 2013

all that hair

I wanted to post some pics of Coco's beautiful hair. I've had a few people ask how I take care of it with out it getting out of control because it is sooo long. Wednesdays she has tumbling in the morning and choreography in the evening...plus playtime and wrestling with her brothers in between that. So we need to do something with her hair to keep it from getting in her face, getting full of static, and having to be fixed a million a times. This is her Wednesday hair do and it works like a charm plus is adorable.
to get her hair to curl like that at the ends all I do is  twirl it around my fingers and spray with  hairspray...and  it stays!!

I used to beg my mom to do the top of my hair like this, I LOVED it! We called it  "the net". 


We do the low pony's  for tumbling so that all her somersaults don't  pull her elastics out.

This hairdo can seriously last thru anything!! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment