Tuesday, January 29, 2013

All that Jazz

 For Christmas Dustin and Rob got Me and April Jazz tickets! I love going to Jazz games I think they are so fun, and no matter what, how crappy they play, how much they may disappoint we will always always be Utah Jazz fans! We went to Fridays night game and Monday nights game. Friday we won in overtime :) Monday...well Mondays game we got up and walked around and went to visit April and Dustins friend who works for KSL. We were able to go on the set and meet Thurl Bailey (2nd time for me. I met him once when I was a little kid at Valley fair mall but I didn't mention that to him even though I'm sure he remembers) and Alema Herrington which I had no idea who he was and why he was side busting in our picture, until afterwards lol.

 Seth took us down on the floor to see the court and see how big the players actually are. It was pretty cool and so much fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment