Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Years 2013

New years was all about the kids this year. Kristin and I did a pajama themed party so they all got to wear their new Christmas jammies. We did a balloon drop which was an absolute hit!
Look how adorable all their little faces look!!
They had sparkling cider, jello w/pop rocks (that did not turn out like the picture proclaimed they would in the recipe!) For dinner they had pigs in a blanket, veggies, dips, chips and salsa, kid friendly finger food :)
Kristin found these cute little packages that the kids had to pop open and inside were special little surprises.
Who says kids ruin New Years??? This was one of my favs and definitly one with lots of positive memories.

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could've gone! It looks like you guys had soo much fun!!! I can't wait to do all the stuff we talked about with the kids.. now that i have some(kinda) haha.

    ReplyDelete