Saturday, January 12, 2013

count me in

I told Amanda how much fun I had rock climbing and she was right on board. She's been wanting to go for awhile and was like "if you can do it I can do it!" so trying not to take offense to that :) we went and of course she could totally do it and we had a blast.

Words cannot describe how funny this picture was to have taken!! So I am sorry I will not even attempt to tell you, so you will never know....lol

SOsososo tired and hungry afterwards...but so fun and rewarding.  

2 comments:

  1. I had so so so much fun!! Thank you for inviting me! I feel bad lol, I didn't mean it like that!! hahahaha. But, it just meant i definitely wanted to join ya ;) And yeah, I'm at work looking like an idiot by myself as I laugh at that pic and how it was taken.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are always down for whatever amanda..it was one of the many many things I love about you!!

    ReplyDelete