Sunday, August 19, 2012

Wardell Reunion

 Another moment of honesty...I didn't think the reunion was going to be fun :/ I was wrong it was a blast! It was hard to leave actually just our kids were dead tired from their crazy week so we had too. We have so many cute fun cousins to play with, we really are so lucky.

                Kaleb loves the orange jello/cottage cheese salad!! He is so my kid!
 Linzi was trying to force Brooklyn to eat a dessert. This is not a posed picture lol
     Carsen and Kaleb
                                                        Spencer and Colton


                                     I think volleyballs are a requirement at reunions


                                                                  Ashley and Coco
 Russ and Sherri brought a fun bean bag game, I just didn't like it cuz they slaughter me and Shelli :(


                                                 Lucas and Logan. They are such cute little buddies.


                                                                        Samantha

                                                                 I need these cars!!

                                                                    So...much....fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time! Yes, Volleyball or Badmitten (however you spell that) are a Reunion must.

    ReplyDelete