Sunday, August 12, 2012

Surpise Surprise

 Rob finished up Willow Canyon Elem. AHEAD of deadline!! Our Saturday and Sunday schedule was open because we thought he'd be working...what were we gonna do with free days??? Surprise! Bear Lake! We headed up late Friday night after work and meetings and chaos, drove through the dark and rain so we could get up bright and early and head to the beach. It was amazing weather, the kids were great, of course they always are at the cabin. Jackson brought his new girlie friend, Kira, with him so it was a great oppurtunity to get to know her better.
cafe sabore
nothing like morning shooting





Amanda is one of the family and we freaking love her. Me and my family are forever indebted to her and her family for taking me under their wing. I wouldn't have made it out of my teenage years alive without them.

beach bums

I love rainbow umbrellas



me and mana on the tube

me and mana off the tube lol

Kaleb and Kenz. They loved the tube!


Kira!

The boat was so soothing to Jonah



My hunny bunny. I love him.

Jackson and Kira

Me and Zakk playing tennis. I should have gone pro.


Jonah eating a lemmon. He loves them!

The cabin is not the cabin without games. The later it gets the harder we laugh.

love us being together




No comments:

Post a Comment