Thursday, August 9, 2012

artist corner

Since every time I work on my crafts the kids ask to help, I have been working on a little craft station for them. Once again I should have taken before and after pictures but of course I didn't. This shelf used to be yellow, I needed it to match my kitchen so it had to pink :) Rob hung bead board that coordinates with our stairs and fireplace, which will be used to hang all of their beautiful art projects on :)
 The station is filled with playdough, cookie cutters, coloring books, crayons, decorative duct tape, paint brushes, pipe cleaners, the works lol
They freaking love it. They come upstairs in the morning and just start coloring. One major problem is I finally got this all put together once Jonah started crawling.....I think I live to torture myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment