Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Weaver Fever

So......We went to Bear Lake for the weekend as a (big) family.  We went boating, hot dogging(?)lol, wakeboarding, kayaking, jet skiing, swimming, hot tubbing, gaming-the pic above is a evidence of a game called laps(?????) It was a great vacation. The kids had SOO much fun with all of their cousins running around. It was nice to talk and laugh for an entire weekend straight.
 Nick is leaving on his mission in a couple weeks. I am so glad we were able to get a family trip in before he left.




 I love taking pictures of food, I don't know why. Everyone helped cook every meal and it all turned super yummy. This particular breakfast Grandpa contributed mickey mouse pancakes!! And yes Sherri and Shelli always look this pretty and happy as they cook.
 I'm still wondering how I kept ending up on the bottom in this game.....
 We got rained off the beach one day, I mean like literally. Basically we were running for our lives trying to save our children, towels, and kayaks. lol it was pretty dang funny.
 I think Court held Jonah pretty much the whole time we were there....it was cute.

 Nick's 19th birthday was Sunday. I met Nick when he was about 12 years old. I still remember shooting hoops with him in the culdesac at Sheila's (I don't know if he does) he seemed sooo little to me at the time. I can't believe how fast (and tall) he has grown.
 My favorite thing about pictures is the people in the background, they really make the whole thing.

Sherri took some really cute pictures I will ad to the blog when she emails them. They are super busy the next couple weeks so it might be a bit random when I post them.

1 comment: