Thursday, July 19, 2012

July Visiting Teaching

 We had new visiting teaching assignments, Kim and I are now partners--can you believe it????? so we decided to use July as a time to introduce ourselves to our ladies and give them our numbers.
The paper says: Always remember your visiting teachers will be here with a "sweet" pick me up when life gets too "wild". It was hole punched with a heart and tied with white and brown polk a dot ribbon to a stick from my lilac trees.
We filled the jars with colorful mints, and a candy bar. We wrapped the jar in "wild" zebra duct tape and tied ribbon to it cuz this color is our new obsession. LOL they turned out cute and I always feel such a sense of accomplishment after visiting teaching, like I conquered the world or something...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment