Saturday, July 7, 2012

Grumpa did what????!!!


I'm still trying to wrap my head around what happened last night. Grandpa was diving off the diving board, if I remeber correctly I think he did flip of the board!! He was going down the slide, swimming around, trying to trick me into pulling me into the pool fully clothed...I woke up this morning wondering if it all really happened......here are the pictures to confirm it wasn't a dream. When we got home last night I told Rob "I didn't know your dad could do that?!" He said "what dive?" I said "Dive, swim, all of it!" he said "neither did I". LOL!!


 Oh BTW, this was all for Johnnys bday...Happee Beeday Johnny!! THnx for letting us party at your house and welcome to the family!! LOL


                                     Grandma even joined on the fun and got a little daring!!

 Last night when I took this picture I felt a little pin prick of jealousy in my heart, just for a minute, this moment struck me as so tender. My dad flashed thru my head, it is just a reminder to me how thankful I am for Jay in my childrens life, and how grateful I am for the wonderful Grandpa that he is.




          I freaking love this pic of Brooke doing a back flip, she looks freakin awesome!!


                 Lukie is doing so good at swimming!! Raging waters is really paying off!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment