Monday, July 30, 2012

Wait...what??

I'm going to be honest. I know, shocker. My niece told me she had a "ball" tournement in Nevada. I jumped at the chance to go. It would be a fun little get away, I would be able to spend time and stay with an old friend, and see my niece play. All things I love. Granted I thought I was going to a softball tournement (am I spelling that right?? it looks wrong :/) It was basketball with girls straight outta Cali and college recruits, the whole sha-bang. I was floored, and impressed as always when it comes to Cortney. It was pretty dang funny. I wish I could have seen my own face. LOL


                                  Jonah enjoyed the roadtrip, especially the pit stops and food.
                                                                    snuggle bugs
                                     We spent one of the mornings dancing our butts off to lmfao

 We stayed with my friend Andi. I had so much fun talking and catching up with her. The last night we stayed up talking till 2:30 in the morning!! It's been a long time lol. She has the cutest house! I'm absolutely in love with it. Oh and I realized the last day as we were leaving that I took absolutely no pics of her lol sorry Andi!!

                                                   I'm in love with these light fixtures
 She has a freaking HUGE chicken coop and garden. It was awesome. They just go out in the moring, grab the eggs and whip up breakfast. Crazy, crazy.

                I swear monster drinks are my soul mates. They follow me everywhere lol
                                                                     Catus Gardens, Andi's family took me here when I was 10 and went down for a visit. Mmmmemmmoriieees.
We went to the mall on the strip and there was a huge fashion show while we were there :)
                                                       M&M factory



                                                        Chocolate factory
 Jonah's first time eating Gelato. He loved it.
 The area surrounding Corts hotel was set up like Italy. It was so beautiful.
It was such a nice relaxing little trip. Can't wait to do it again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment