Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 24th!!

 
 I don't know what I was thinking but the only pictures I took were from before we actually left to celebrate and the food I made lol. At least I got good shots of the kids :)

                                                          Kaleb took this picture.
                                          and then it was coco's turn to be the photographer.
We went to Shay and Rachels for a BBQ and had  yummy, yummy steak. We tried to do red, white (and blue) sides and desserts. Flag skewers another idea from pinterest. It turned out so cute and people actually ate it!! It was a hit with the kids. Strawberry spinach salad (with blueberries). Shay and Rachel have a really hard time getting Gabriel to eat and he freaking downed the salad!! And the kicker, bite size strawberry short cakes--yummy!

Their neighbor owns a firework stand I guess, so we got a free show--lol. It was pretty impressive and the kids got a kick out of it. It was a really great night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment