Monday, July 15, 2013

whirlwind

Let's put it this way...it's been a VERY long week:

The kids took turns this week making dinner with me. They chose the meal and helped me one on one preparing it for the rest of the fam...
Kaleb chose Sweet Pea Lasagna (myrecipes.com)  yes he chose it himself..he is my little veggie lover.

Colbie-blair chose ham and cheese croissants (isavea2.com) 

and Luke's was homemade chicken nuggets (activitiesforkids.com)

and they ALL passed with Jonah's seal of approval :)


We celebrated Kenzies bday at Hollywood Connections:







We went on a new hike; Twin Peaks-avenues and came home with two new pets:








Amanda got her bick so now we are twinner bike riding fools

Daddy's company party was....a movie!! Despicable me 2!! Yay! And since Dustin works at the same company it turns into a family outing for us--luuuv it!






My neighbor was LITERALLY throwing this table away...STOP!! she will never, ever make that mistake again as long as I live here:











Miss Coco-B finished her final week of dance intensives, and we got the audition results...she is on team Platinum!! We are so very, very proud of her!

We've had wrestling matches:




Went lighting watching:



And all of that is just very small moments of each day, no wonder I get stomach aches! But life is definitely worth a few aches and pains eh...

No comments:

Post a Comment