Friday, July 5, 2013

HaPpEe FoUrTh!







So most people know the fourth is my favorite! It's all fun and excitement, family and friends, and no presents haha!! 

We have a couple of traditions that we do every year no matter what..one is going to the fourth of July breakfast at my in-laws ward. It's nice to have breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa and fun for Daddy to catch up with people he grew up with and show off his cute little kiddies :)

















Then my friend Sarah does a "bruncheon" every year which of course is always so stinken cute!! 







We squoze in time for a movie this year to rest a bit and get out of the sun..."The LoneRanger" with Selavage cousins :)

We "finished" off the day with hours of swimming, food, cake, fireworks and fun at Johnny and Sharons. The kids kept telling me "best day ever"....Jay was my camera man, how do you think he did??



















Happy Birthday America--land of the free home of the brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment