Monday, July 8, 2013

family-ness is happiness




Here's a few family pics from over the weekend:


cousin Kenzie slept over so we made yummy cookie dough, watched movies and played games. The kids all insisted on sleeping in the same room even if it ment sleeping on the floor, have I mentioned I love taking pics of people while they are sleeping?? I think it is hilarious :)



 

 


For our treat for FHE Rosbachs had everyone make yummy 'smores! The kids really, really loved it. Kaleb mostly just loved making them for other people, even if those other people didn't want them lol and some of the kids just plain didn't know when to take the marshmellows out of the fire....ahhhh such fun!







And to end the weekend off Rob snapped a shot of me and Bubba after we fell asleep watching our favorite show for the moment Greys Anatomy--I super duper love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment