Friday, May 18, 2012

Twinners

A friend asked me the other day if I believed in everything people say about twins. How they can feel eachothers pain/happiness no matter how far apart they are. I don't know how true any of that is but I do know there is something special between these two crazies. They are always watching out for the other, and have a blast together. When they were tiny little babies I had them sleep in the same bassinet, it was the sweetest thing ever! The other day when we were waiting for Luke to get home from school they wanted me to keep taking their pictures together, they kept posing themselves and then started taking pictures of me. They are funny little people.






1 comment:

  1. awe!! They will be best friends forever! :P I love your adorable family!!

    ReplyDelete