Tuesday, May 22, 2012

hey batter, batter, batter..swwiinng!


We went to Courtney's(niece on Weaver side) softball tournament today. She is so amazing. She is good at every sport. Not just good, the best, at everything!! I love going to her games. It's so exciting, I get butterflies in my stomache as if I'm the one playing, and I just want to win so bad!! I feel a twinge of envy when I see her....ahhh, to be able to go back and do things over. Live life the right way, apply myself and stick to something. Enjoy being a teenager!! She is such an inspiration. I luv ya Court!
I also like being there as a family. Today the whole Porter fam was there, and grandpa & grandma Weaver. Of course my kids couldn't have been happier. Poor Lukie missed out again. His last day of school is Thursday and then He'll be apart of everything again :)





1 comment: