Friday, May 25, 2012

Friendship


Felicia, Michelle, and I were roomates the summer after highschool. It was a very crazy summer, but one of the funnest of my life. We all worked at different resturants so we never had to buy food. We were young so we didn't take responsibilities seriously lol. And we were all trying to figure out what it ment to be in serious relationships. Michelle was the first to get it right and actually is still married to the same boy she was dating while we lived in that house!! The three of us learned sooo much in that short summer. We went thru things that no one else could comprehend or even believe happened for that matter. Felicia passed away 6 years ago, it would be her 30th birthday today. The three of us will always be connected. My heart and thoughts are with her and her family today. I am so grateful for all of the "true" friendships in my life. And since I am feeling a little sentimental today I want all of my close girlie friends to know I love them. I am thankful for them. And I am a better person because of your friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment