Thursday, May 31, 2012

lmfao concert

Amanda took me to lmfao for my bday gift. Amanda and I are concert junkies and we like to go all out....thats us in the pink wigs :) Everyone looked awesome, it's just nice to go out, be dorks and have fun. Man am I feeling my age this morning though from jumping up and down in heels for hours. Does that count as my work out??

 Here's a little recap of SOME of our concert adventures......
                                           Chris Cagle 2009
                                           Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper 2010
                                I know we went to Bret Micheals this year too but can't find the pics..
                                            Bon Jovi 2011
                                           Lady Gaga 2011

Good times, good times...next up..Bush, Seether, Nickleback June 12!!! yay!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment