Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Perspective

Saturday was one of the most amazing days I've had in a really long, long time. Rob's nephew Nick went thru the temple, and we were able to go!! I've been really nervous for it to tell the truth. We have not done a session for at least 4 1/2 years, probably more, and we have only been married for 7. Being able to go the temple has been a little harder for us than most people know. We had decided to keep a lot of things we had been dealing with private, but now I want the world to know: WE ARE TEMPLE WORTHY! lol I'm bordering on prideful now aren't I? Really it is just this amazing feeling I want everyone to know about. I have not felt so much love, so much happiness, so much unity, felt so close to my Savior, and really felt like I could see everything from the right perspective as I did in the temple that night. Watching Sherri's face as she watched her oldest son in the temple was one of those friendly reminders that pricks your heart and stays there for a life time. I have never seen Jay and Sheila so full of life being there with so many of their children. There excitement was beaming from ear to ear. I feel so lucky to have married into such an amazing family. Sitting there with my husband who has been my companion thru so many of my battles was so wonderful. I love him so much.

Here is some cute pics, of the cute Weaver family having fun after the temple at apparently quit the happening frozen custard place in Bountiful.








1 comment:

  1. It was an awesome event! I am so happy that you are temple worthy. The joy and blessings that comes from keeping temple covenants are tremendous.
    It was a fabulous evening and I am so glad you shared it with us.
    Will you e-mail me the pics?

    ReplyDelete