Friday, February 15, 2013

valentines 2013



 Since we did our big
trip to celebrate we kept the actual day low key this year. We went to Coppercreek Pub and ordered a chubby. yep thats what it's called and you gotta try it :) and we went and saw Warm Bodies which was sososo cute :) great, fun night with people that me laugh my head off. Can't ask for more than that.

The kids had a great day too. This is Lucas and Olivia with their valentine mail trucks they made in school. They were filled with treats and I thought they turned out adorable! Coco and Kaleb also had a special surprise...their primary teacher dropped a bag of goodies off to them! They were sooooo excited! So was I lol I thought that was so incredibly nice! It definitely was a day filled with love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment