Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Superbowl

 For superbowl breakfast I made nice, warm, tasty cinnamon rolls. The kids loved them as I went to find Jonah to join us this is what I saw...
 He was already eating by himself....Coco's chapstick!! Naughty little boy. Look at him trying to run away from me!

 Then for church we all wore red, gold, brown and black. A little inappropiate?? maybe.. but it was still fun and I thought the kids looked adorable. The 49ers just remind me of growing up. My sister loved, loved, loved them. So it was for a good cause.

Even tho they didn't win the superbowl it was still a great Sunday. We had FHE with Weavers which like always was filled with lots of laughs and good food. We each had food assignments this time and it turned out great! We reminist (SP?) of mission stories for a bit which, as most people know is one of my favorite things to do :) Which reminds me, I need to mail Nick his letters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment