Monday, February 25, 2013

snow girls!

Ahhhhh I had an AMAZING weekend with my girls! We went up to the cabin for a little get away and some fun. It seriously was sooo freaking awesome! We went boarding at Beaver Mountain which I loved loved LOVED! Snowshoeing, eating, watched movies, stayed up late, slept in...had FUN!!

Don't even act like you don't think these pictures are funny!! hahahaha!!



Amanda was bound and determine to get a pic of her doing a snow angel, well here ya go lady!

We are literally laying on top of Bear Lake. It was frozen over so we walked out on our snow shoes and rolled on a top of the lake for bit :)
          Ahhhh sisters!!



   Apparently we love great big tires lol

starting our day..
these boarding pics may look pretty much the same to you sorry... 

busted!

I felt like I was in heaven....for parts of it...






on the lift was not one of those parts..and probably getting off the lift wasn't for April and Rachel I knocked them over almost every time lol

My two final runs I made it without biffing it once!! pure pro


do you see what I see??
homemade snow cones yummy!!




gas station on the lake :)



 This is the lake!!
 right here.

 wow! now THAT'S a sandwich!







AHHHHHH what a weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment