Wednesday, February 6, 2013

baptism, family & games

 This last weekend Cami and Will came into town for Dakkars baptism (yeah!) and their engagement party. The night before they got here I could hear Coco messing around in her room when she should have been in bed. When I went in to check on her she was putting make up on!! "What are you doing?!?!" I asked oh so nicely :) "I'm doing my make up so Cami and Will can come here" I couldn't help but laugh and take a pic.
                                           Here the kids attacking Will, and him attacking them back.

                                   Here are the two princesses of the family with their Uncle Will
 Here is the baptism boy my little Dakkar-wacker. I can't believe how big he has gotten. While we were at his baptism Rob pointed out to me that our first trip together was to Arizona for Dakkars blessing. Then shortly after when we moved to Arizona we lived with Selvages while we looked for a house and Dakkar was just the cutest sweetest little baby ever. Jonah reminds me a lot of him. It made me a little sad that it has all flown by so fast but glad that I am blessed enough to be apart of his life. He is such a good little guy and I am so very proud of him.
                        Look how the Fisher family is growing!! There are even 3 missing from this pic!
 April and Dustin actually lost at "rate your mate" they never lose! Rob and I actually won and we never win at that game!
                                                        Jonah lovin his Aunt Cami
                                                                          hahahahahaha
                                          Jonah just being the cute little cuddle bug that he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment