Monday, December 24, 2012

sense of relief

They say "only a guilty man sleeps in prison". It's such a sense of "relief" I guess to not feel the stress I guess of running, and hiding and worrying. I don't know why but that saying has been going thru my mind the last couple of days. Not so much the prison part but the being able to sleep because of the "relief" that you feel. Many of you know I have to take Nyquil most of the time to get any kind of decent sleep thru the night. Well the last couple of nights I have slept like a baby and it has felt good!! I am SO relieved and can finally calm down a bit. Christmas shopping is DONE! We have everything set in order and finalized to move. AND Rob had yesterday off!I feel happy and light and ready for the next two days of Christmas excitement!! I love listening to the kids talk about presents, and Santa, and for some reason this morning China and whether there is a Chinese Santa or not. It's so funny feeling there excitement as they try and figure it all out.


 A few happenings;


 Each of our little babies have taken their turns with holiday sickness :( Is it bad that I love how cute and cuddely they are when they are sick?



Rob won these sexy jammies at work and thought it was hilarious.  I'm surprised he is still not wearing them!!




A really good friend of mine came by one night to share a little Christmas cheer with me. Her daughter took scissors to her own hair and chopped it.... the result.... an adorable pixie cut that is super cute :)









Our nephew Aaron had a "nerf gun war" birthday party. It was so cute. The kids (and adults) had a blast. And check out that cake Sharon made!! It is incredible!!


No comments:

Post a Comment