Wednesday, June 27, 2012

AZ (Coco's turn)

So last time I went to Arizona, I took Jonah and Lucas. I took Coco this time and next time it'll be mr.Kalebs turn. It was really nice having some mother-daughter time. Coco kept telling me she loved me and cuddling with me.

We did so much while we were there!! We spent two of the days at pools: Pecos pool and Desert Oasis pool. One is chlorine, one is salt water. It was sooooo nice just to chill and relax. I even actually got IN the water and swam around with Coco AND I even went down a slide!! I know it's unheard of, but hey I was on vacation.

We woke up extra early one of the days and hiked Papago Park. It was nice to be out and about at 7:00am and the heat is actually bearable that early in the morning. And Phoenix is so beautiful.

We saw two movies Rock of Ages (new favorite movie) and Brave (Coco's new favorite movie).

On the way home we stayed in Vegas for a night at The Hotel California, try reading that line without getting the Eagles stuck in your head. It was nice breaking the drive up into two days and was a fun little adventure for the kids.

It's just so nice being together with all of my siblings and hanging out. We all think we are so funny (which is true, well at least I am :). I love all of us being in the same room laughing and talking (loudly, cuz we're Fishers) I know my Dad is watching and is so happy, because that's what he always wanted for us as adults. To actually like each other, support and strengthen each other. To be friends. I think he got his wish.

                                                       Coco's first time using chopstix.
                                                                   7:00am hike.



                                                   I can't remember why this was so funny...












While we were gone Rob took the boys out for a hike. Some guy time. They all had a blast. He is such a good Daddy :)
                                                                        Cresent Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment