Friday, April 27, 2012

LIFE

Well I would love to post pictures from my trip to Arizona this last week. I would love to post pics of the cute cute cute memorial day crafts I've made so far, or a picture of the frozen rats Shay showed me tonight at Rachels surprise party but unfortunetly my usb cord is MISSING!!!!!!!!!!! So.....instead I'll share a story with you.

At about 9:30 I walked into my in-laws home to pick up my kids from being babysat. There was no one sitting in the living room,  just toys and fun things everywhere, as if 4 kids had been having the time of their lives. There were screams and giggles coming from down the hall. As I walked into the master bedroom I see Jay and Sheila (with Jonah on lap) watching and smiling while my other 3 children are jumping from the bed to a pile of pillows and blankets on the floor. They were each taking turns showing their Grandpa and Grandma "tricks". My heart felt so warm as I stood there. Happy, safe children. Loving grandparents. Ah-I know it sounds cheesy, but it's moments like these I really could not ask for more.

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet. I love that our parents care more about their grandchildren than about their bed. So many people wouldn't let their kids jump on the bed. Some people really miss out on those great moments in life. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete