Tuesday, September 3, 2013

getaway

 Most of my family was able to meet up in St George over Labor day weekend and do a quick little "Fisher vacay". St George has always  kinda been our "spot". My Dad used to take us there every year..so when we found out Will had never been, or heard of it for that matter lol, we jumped on the chance to give him the full experience :) We spent the first day in Zions, walking around like we owned the place.














The next day we went to Snow canyon and experienced something new to all of us, the Lava Caves....AWESOME!!


 Yepp, we climbed down that hole, we are awesome.














And finished the day off poolside :)





 The last day of our trip we hit up the driving range..

 Cami and I quickly realized that not being good at golf sucks and had to find other ways to entertain ourselves and torture everyone else that is good at everything, don't worry guys I'm just jealous :)







hahaha looking at these pics over and over and I'm still laughing. I love being with my family and being able to lose myself in the moment..oh we also came home with a new pet..a tarantula Rob caught at the golf course, she is huge! Rob took her to work to show everyone so I can't take a pic of her. The kids were carrying around her jar like they just got a new puppy or something! Her name is Francis, furry Francis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment