Friday, May 10, 2013

warm weather, warm bodies


We are luvin this warm weather..check out all of these smiles!


Kaleb has come running with me a few times..wearing his skates..he asked me why I go running so much. I told him I have a race coming up so I need to practice for it. He said "well I think you are skinny enough to win!" Now that's earning some brownie points!!

Iron man 3 midnight showing

Coco luvs her some animals

sometimes these twinners remind me of an old married couple

sandbox is up and going and Jonah can't stop rolling in it


Hammock time is the best time


Luke dressed up as Mickey Mouse for disney day at school







Momma and Daddy


cousins



The girls on the circle put blue chalk on their face and were running around like "warriors" hahaha


School spirit night at chick-fil-a

No comments:

Post a Comment