Saturday, May 4, 2013

Pink makes me happy

It's as simple as that. It really does. I've been on a kick of phasing it out of my decorations a bit, but to completely eliminate it would be...well I just can't even think of it. I've had this dresser for a bit, a friend gave it to me saying "I'm sure you can make it look cute" I was trying my hardest not to use pink but well my hand just reached for it and there was no stopping it. But man am I glad it did! This is my new favorite piece, I put it in my room and I love seeing it first thing in the morning and last thing at night. HAHA I know it sounds dumb it's a dresser, a piece of wood, I totally understand that, and yet I don't care...So here it is before and after pics of my "happy thought"...for this week that is...






No comments:

Post a Comment