Monday, April 15, 2013

Amanda's Beeday!!

My Amanda has been in my life for around 15 years. She is one of those amazing people who truely wants you to be happy and succeed in life. She not only has seen me through the absolute worst days of my life, she has also encouraged and supported the best days. She is one of those girls that lights up the room when she walks in it. She is kind and giving and honest and well...I just absolutely love her!! So of course her birthday celebration was spread over the course of a few days cuz really she deserves the best!

two of the greatest girls ever

We went to the Spazmatics....80's cover band...it can never be said enough, 80's music ROCKS!!


Oh Amanda is also my random picture buddy :)

Old school sista's! Some friendships can just never be broken. These ladies seriously mean the world to me!




Amanda's favorite member of the Spazmatics band..lol..she is obsessed.

Amanda also has that personality of being able to bring everybody together and making everybody feel comfortable...not always an easy task.
Just us girlies went and spent some relaxation time at the Homestead and it was so beautiful and rejuvinating. Here is Amanda trying to turn this frog into a prince.




We actually were able to go swimming in the Crater. I have wanted to do this my whole life! The mineral water is naturally 97 degrees, it goes 65 ft deep and is supposed to be naturally healing for your skin. It was AMAZING!







 I love pictures of food...yummy....


Guess who I am??





Sauna time




Happee Happee beeday Mana...We love your stinkin guts!! (and man are they stinky)

No comments:

Post a Comment