Friday, March 1, 2013

randomness and cuteness

Beautiful girls!


Baby girl running errands with me

nice jacket Apes, where'd you get it??


Jonah skipping out on bedtime to read his  helicopter book.


Kaleb asked me to take this pic of him.

Jonah attacking Lucas.


My handsome, handsome little man.


Luke got himself dressed to go play in the snow.



snow angels


Coco found a pair of my old frames and fell in love with them! I thought she looked soooo cute in them I popped the lenses out and gave them to her. They have turned into quite the fun new toy.




We taped up this table cloth and put balloons between it and the door so when the twins woke up they would have their own personal balloon drop. I guess when Kaleb opened his door he ran to Coco's to wake her up so they came down over her bed. I woke up to them giggling about it, it was so cute.



The boys stole my phone and were taking pics with it to surprise me.





Kaleb showing me his "tricks"

Date night fun


No comments:

Post a Comment